Keep from catching a cold with beta carotene-rich carrots and pea sprouts!
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Julienne the carrot. Cut the pea sprouts in half lengthwise. Beat the egg and combine together with the canned tuna.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan, quickly saute the carrots over medium heat, cover with a lid and turn the heat to low, then steam for about 4 minutes.
- Add in the pea sprouts, add in (A) and saute while boil down the cooking liquids.
- Add in the tuna and egg mixture and saute all together until the egg is cooked through.