A deeply flavorful less salt soy sauce dish with lemons, olive oil and green perilla.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Nutritional values calculated for standard umeboshi. Values are for 1 tsp each of soy sauce and olive oil, and 1/2 tsp of lemon juice poured on per 1 serving.
- Pound the umeboshi, roughly slice up the green perilla and mince the myoga.
- Place the dried young sardines in a bowl, add in (1) and mix together well.
- Scoop the rice into bowls, top with (2) and garnish with the lemon slices.
- Pour on the soy sauce, olive oil and lemon juice, combine together well and then enjoy.