Soy sauce goes well with the flavor and sweetness of coconuts. When added to stews, it helps to bring the overall taste together.
- Cooking time
- 50 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Recipe amounts have been modified for easier preparation.
- Season the chicken with (A). Cut the onion and tomatoes into 1-1/2 cm (1/2 in.) squares.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat and saute the chicken. Add the garlic and onions, and stir-fry until the onions are browned.
- Add the curry powder and half of the coconut cream powder (B), then stir-fry together to coat the chicken. Add the tomatoes and quickly saute.
- Add the Kikkoman Soy Sauce (C) and 200 ml (6-3/4 fl. oz.) of water to the pan and cooked covered over low heat for 30 minutes. After adding the remaining coconut cream powder, bring to a boil and season with salt and white pepper.