A recipe with Southeast Asian flair!
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Vertically slice the bell pepper and avocado, and tear the lettuce up into easy-to-eat pieces.
- Thinly slice up the red cabbage, massage with salt, and set aside for 5 minutes. Drain, then add (A) and mix.
- Saute the minced pork in a fry pan. When cooked through, add the seasoning (B), and saute further until the cooking liquid is reduced.
- Wrap the ingredients with the spring roll wrappers. Garnish with cilantro if desired.
Post your creation!
is posting Kikkoman Recipes.
If you made this recipe, please post it with the hashtag #KikkomanLife
We love to see your creations on Instagram!