Experience the creaminess of taro.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Peel the taro roots and then cut into 4 to 6 equal size pieces. Rub some salt (not included in recipe ingredients) into the taro and then rinse off. Put these into a lidded heat-safe container and place this into a microwave (600W) for 2 minutes.
- Cut the beef into 2 cm (0.8 in.) wide strips and thinly slice up the onion. Cut the eringi mushroom in to 2-3 cm (1 in.)lengths and then 4-6 vertical strips. Rinse the green peas.
- Melt 1 Tbsp of the butter in a pot, slowly sauté the onions from (2). Sift in the flour, quickly sauté together and then pour in the bouillon from (A).
- Melt 1/2 Tbsp of the butter in a fry pan, cook the beef and the mushrooms from (2). Lightly season with salt and pepper, pour in the red wine and add this along with (1) to (3).
- Add in the demi-glace sauce and tomato ketchup, boil until the mixture thickens. To finish, add in the green peas and adjust the flavor with soy sauce.