A delicately sweet, thick cauliflower soup.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Finely mince up the cauliflower. Thinly slice up the onion.
- Thoroughly saute (1) in the butter.
- Pour in 100 ml (3.4 fl. oz.) of water. Allow to come to a boil and remove any scum that forms on the surface. Continue to simmer over medium heat.
- Place (3) into a blender, pour in the original soymilk and blend together.
- Warm the potage making sure not to bring to a full boil. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Ladle into single serving bowls and top with a splash of soy sauce.