A simple and refreshing side-dish.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Feel free to replace thick-fried tofu with firm tofu!
- Cut an opening around the circumference of the avocado, divide in half and remove the large pit with a knife. Carefully peel the skin from each half, and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Grill the atsuage until well-browned, remove and cut into large, bite-size pieces.
- Dress (1) and (2) with (A). Gently stir to evenly mix dressing and serve in bowls.