Extra healthy with soymilk.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Ingredients for 4 muffin cups.
- Cut the cheese into 5 mm (0.2 in.) thick slices.
- In a bowl, mix together the soymilk and honey, then use a spatula to quickly mix in the pancake mix.
- Add in （1), the soy sauce and the sesame seeds, quickly stir then pour to fill each muffin cup up to 2/3.
- Steam in a pre-readied steamcooker for 10 minutes. (When steaming in a microwave, heat for 90 seconds at 600W. These muffins will harden over time, so enjoy right away).