Light flavor with less salt soy sauce and the umami of the ingredients
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- The cooking time does not include time for reconstituting the jellyfish and dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Chop the lotus root, carrots and bamboo shoots, and cut the shirataki noodles into easy-to-eat lengths.
- Reconstitute the jellyfish and dried shiitake mushrooms with water, and thinly slice slice the shiitake mushrooms. Cut the ginger into thin slices, then parboil the snow peas and cut them diagonally.
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan, saute the ginger and add the pork.
- When the meat is cooked through, add and saute the lotus root, carrots, bamboo shoots, jellyfish ,shiitake mushrooms and shirataki noodles.
- When all ingredients are coated with oil, add (A) and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- When the simmering liquid is almost gone, remove from heat and serve on plates garnished with snow peas.