A recipe with Southeast Asian flair!
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Vertically slice the bell pepper and avocado, and tear the lettuce up into easy-to-eat pieces.
- Thinly slice up the red cabbage, massage with salt, and set aside for 5 minutes. Drain, then add (A) and mix.
- Sauté the minced pork in a fry pan. When cooked through, add the seasoning (B), and sauté further until the cooking liquid is reduced.
- Wrap the ingredients with the spring roll wrappers. Garnish with cilantro if desired.