When you want something with a Southeast Asian flair!
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Vertically slice the bell pepper and avocado, and tear the lettuce to the desired size.
- Thinly slice the red cabbage, massage with salt, and set aside for 5 minutes. Drain, then add (A) and mix.
- Saute the minced pork in a frying pan. When cooked through, add the seasoning (B), and saute further until the liquid is reduced.
- Wrap the ingredients with the spring roll wrappers. Garnish with coriander if desired.