Great for hosting guests!
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- This recipe uses ingredients for raw or semi-cooked consumption.
To avoid food poisoning and to safely enjoy home-cooked meals, we ask you to adhere to the guidelines provided by your local Food Safety Information Center for the procurement, storage, cooking and other preparation methods of food ingredients.
- Bring the beef to room temperature, then rub the surface with salt and pepper. In a fry pan with heated oil, cook each surface of the beef block for 1 minute, then wrap in two pieces of aluminum foil. Wipe the fry pan, then place the wrapped beef inside for 10 minutes.
- Mix the sushi vinegar with the rice and allow to cool. Slice up the salmon. Thinly slice the onion, and julienne the carrot. Cut the lemon into quarter slices.
- Cut the meat into easy-to-eat pieces and serve together with the other ingredients. Use the seaweed to wrap up your preferred ingredients and enjoy with wasabi and soy sauce.
* Feel free to use pre-prepared roast beef.