Great for hosting guests or for a snack!
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- This recipe uses ingredients for raw or semi-cooked consumption.
To avoid food poisoning and to safely enjoy home-cooked meals, we ask you to adhere to the guidelines provided by your local Food Safety Information Center
for the procurement, storage, cooking and other preparation methods of food ingredients.
- Bring the beef to room temperature, then rub the surface with salt and pepper. In a frying pan with heated oil, cook each part of the beef block for 1 minute, then wrap it in two pieces of aluminum foil. Wipe the frying pan, then leave place the wrapped beef in it for 10 minutes.
- Mix the sushi vinegar with the rice and allow to cool. Slice the salmon. Thinly slice the onion, and julienne the carrot. Cut the lemon into quarter slices.
- Cut the meat into easy-to-eat sizes and serve together with the other ingredients. Use the seaweed to wrap up whatever you like with wasabi and Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
*Can also use ready-to-eat roast beef.