Uses soup stock for less salt!
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the pork, potato, onion and carrot into bite-sized pieces. Boil the snow peas until vibrantly colored.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, then lightly saute the pork. Add the potatoes, onions and carrots and saute. together.
- Add (A) and 300 ml (1-1/4 US cups) of water and bring it to a boil. Skimming away any foam from the top, place a drop lid on top and cook.
- When the ingredients have become soft and the simmering liquid is almost gone, remove from heat and serve on garnished with snow peas.