Thicken the sauce to experience the full flavor.
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- For this recipe the nutritional information is for 3 servings. Water volume to be added to the potato starch is a suggested guide. Please adjust accordingly for ingredient water content, etc.
- Slice the pork into easy-to eat lengths. Cut the potato into bite-sized pieces, roughly chop-up the carrot, and slice the onion into wedges. De-string the snow peas, quickly boil and then slice up diagonally.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, then lightly sauté the pork. Add in the potatoes, onions and carrots and sauté all together.
- Once the oil is spread throughout, add in (A) and bring to a boil. Remove any scum that forms on top, place a drop-lid on top and allow to simmer.
- Add in the potato starch dissolved in water to thicken the cooking broth.
- Serve into dishes and garnish with the snow peas.