Full flavor and just the right amount of hot spice
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Mince half of the long onion, then thinly slice the remainder.
Cut the tofu into 2 cm (3/4 in.) cubes.
- Place the sesame oil and ground meat into a frying pan, and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic, ginger, minced long onion and chili peppers, and saute until fragrant. Add (A) and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the bonito soup stock and tofu (1), and cook further for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, then combine (B) and pour over the entire contents of the frying pan.
Gently mix together, and cook over medium heat until brought to a boil.
- Serve topped with the thinly sliced long onions.