A hearty dish flavored with ginger and less salt soy sauce!
- Cooking time
- 30 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Wrap the soft tofu in paper towel, place into a lidded heat-safe container and microwave (600W) for 3~4 minutes, then drain, replace the paper towel and allow to cool.
- Place the minced meat and (1) into a bowl, add in (A), combine well, separate into 2 equal portions, and form into patties.
※Place a small amount of sesame oil on your hands to make forming patties easier.
- Heat the sesame oil in a fry pan and cook (2). Once browned, flip over to brown on both sides. Add in 50 ml (1.7 fl. oz.) of water, cover with a lid and braise for 5 minutes, then serve onto plates.
- Pour (B) into the fry pan from (3) and boil down until slightly thickened.
- Place a soft-boiled egg on top of the hamburger, pour on the sauce from (4) and garnish with your vegetables of choice.