A filling salad with an appetizing sweet and spicy flavor.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Pre-boil the atsuage (or pour boiling water over, paper towel dry) to remove excess oil, cut in half and then into 1 cm (0.4 in.) widths. Separate the shimeji mushrooms into small bunches, cut the enoki mushrooms into half lengthwise and then break apart. Thinly slice up the garlic. Chop the mizuna into 3 cm (1.2 in.) lengths. Roast the almonds until fragrant.
- Heat the olive oil in a fry pan, sauté the garlic and mushrooms over low heat to remove excess moisture and until fragrant.
- Add in the atsuage and continue to sauté, then add in and season with (A).
- While still hot, remove to a bowl, add and mix in the mizuna, then serve onto plates and sprinkle on the almond slices.