The seasoning is sealed in by pan-frying on both sides for less salt delicious flavor!
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the yellowtail fillets up into bite-size pieces and lightly dust with the flour. Slice the daikon radish up into 1 cm (0.4 in.) thick half-moons.
- Place the daikon radish into a lidded heat-safe container, cover and heat for approximately 5 minutes in a microwave (600W), until soft enough to pierce through with a toothpick or skewer.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan, add in the yellowtail and daikon radish and pan-fry until golden brown on both sides. Pour in (A) , and simmer while stirring over medium to low heat until the cooking juices are almost boiled down.
- Serve in dishes topped with the julienned ginger root.