A less salt recipe made with ingredients often on hand: canned tuna, potatoes and carrots.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Chop the potatoes and carrot into bite-size pieces. Cut the onion into wedges. Boil the green beans and cut into 3 cm (1.2 in.) lengths.
- Add the oil into a pot, place in the potatoes, onion and carrot and saute the ingredients together over medium to high heat.
- Once the oil is mixed throughout, pour in (A) and 300 ml (10.1 fl. oz.) of water, bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes, add in the tuna and simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve on plates garnished with the green beans.