The sweetness of Japanese pumpkin combined with the savoriness and aroma of corn sautéed in soy sauce!
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the bacon into 1.5 cm (0.6 in.) widths. Quarter the kabocha squash into 1 cm (0.4 in.) thick and 4 cm (1.6 in.) long pieces, and slice the onion into 5 mm (0.2 in.) wedges.
- Arrange the pumpkin slices into a lidded heat-safe container and microwave (600 W) for about 3 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan and sauté in order the bacon, onion and corm, add in (2) and sauté all together.
- Add and sauté in the light color soy sauce. Serve on dishes and sprinkle with parsley.