This salmon salad recipe uses soy sauce and maple syrup for the dresshing, which gives rich flavors to the dish.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Recipe amounts have been modified for easier preparation.
- Tear the lettuce into bite-size pieces. Then, thinly slice the onion, bell pepper and lemon.
- Make the maple syrup dressing (A). Place all ingredients besides the olive oil in a bowl one by one and mix together. Add the olive oil gradually, mixing together well.
- Combine the smoked salmon and (1), and place in dishes. Tear and sprinkle the dill on top, pour on the maple syrup dressing and enjoy.