An easily prepared extravagant dish.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Hon Mirin contains alcohol. For individuals unable to consume alcohol, we recommend that you either do not use Hon Mirin or that you boil off the alcohol content prior to use (heated at boiling temperatures for 1 to 1.5 minutes). Find more information on mirin at the link below.
- Place the mirin from (A) into a heat-safe container and then into a microwave (600W) for about 20 seconds. Add in the remaining (A) ingredients , pour onto the rice, sprinkle on and quickly mix in the sesame seeds, then allow to cool to room temperature.
- Slice the cucumber into thin rounds and then sprinkle with (B). Once softened, squeeze out excess moisture.
- Remove excess moisture from the crab meat, then spread apart and mix with (C).
- Serve (1) onto plates, top with (2) and (3).
Cucumbers - thin rounds