An iron-rich omelet.
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Cut the spinach into 3 cm (1-1/2 in.) widths.
- Heat the salad oil in a frypan, then saute (1), add Kikkoman Soy Sauce and remove the contents from the pan.
- Place the eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Mix (2) with (3), then divide it into two equal amounts.
- Heat half the butter in a frying pan and add (4) to make an omelet. Repeat and make a second omelet.
- Serve with a side of ketchup.
Post your creation!
is posting Kikkoman Recipes.
If you made this recipe, please post it with the hashtag #KikkomanLife
We love to see your creations on Instagram!