Japanese-style fried chicken - a lunch box favorite!
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- The green leaf lettuce and lemon wedge were not included in the calculation of nutritional values.
- Slice into the thick part of the chicken thigh and cut into easy-to-eat pieces.
- Place (1) and (A) into a bowl, massage in and set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Cover (2) with the potato starch, then deep-fry in oil heated to 170 to 180°C (338 to 356°F).
- Serve (3) onto plates garnished with lettuce and lemon wedges if desired.