Delicate spears of bamboo shoots and thin slices of ham in a creamy, flavorful and original soymilk sauce.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the bamboo shoots into thin slices 4-5 cm (2-3 in.) long.
- Cut the ham into small squares.
- Heat the oil in a fry pan and cook the ginger, bamboo shoot and ham.
- Add in the chicken stock, original soymilk, salt and green peas and allow to simmer.
- Add in the dissolved potato starch to thicken the sauce and season with pepper to taste.