Tiny dried shrimp add big flavor.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Rehydrate the koya tofu in warm water, squeeze out excess moisture and cut into half its thickness. Next cut into 3 mm (0.1 in.) widths and coat with the potato starch.
- Cut the garlic chives into 4 cm (1.6 in) lengths.
- Thoroughly mix together (A).
- Heat the sesame oil in a fry pan, add in (1) and cook until crisp.
- Add in the tiny dried shrimps and (2), stir-fry together, then pour and mix in (3). To finish, pour in the beaten egg and quickly stir-fry all ingredients together.
Koyadofu - rehydrating