Flavorful and crispy young sardines and deep-fried tofu.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- After removing the roots from the mizuna, cut into 3 cm (1 in) long pieces. Soak in ice water for a short while, drain and dry.
- Douse the abura-age in hot water to remove some of the oil. Roast in a fry pan without oil. Remove, cut into 3 cm (1 in) widths, then into thin strips.
- Roast the chirimenjako in the fry pan (no oil).
- Mix together (A) forming the dressing.
- Arrange (1) - (3) on a plate and season with the dressing.