With plenty of mellow nutty flavor from sesame seeds!
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Chop the pork into easy to eat lengths. Thinly slice up the yam cake into 3 cm (1.2 in.) squares and parboil.
- Cut the green asparagus up into 5 cm (2 in.) lengths.
- Heat the olive oil in a pot, and saute (1). Once the meat is browned add in (A).
- Once boiling, remove any scum that forms, add in (2) and half of the sesame seeds and then cover with a lid. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes until the cooking liquids are boiled down to about half.
- Serve onto dishes and sprinkle on the remaining sesame seeds.