A healthy dish full of soy ingredients.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Reconstitute the freeze-dried tofu, then drain and cut into thin strips.
- Thinly slice up the onion.
- Cut the potato into thin strips like the tofu, then rinse in water and dry off.
- Cut the ham into thin strips.
- Separate the broccoli into individual florets, cutting any big pieces into half or thirds. Add these to salted boiling water and boil.
- Melt the butter in a fry pan and sauté (2). When soft, add in (3) and sauté further.
- When the potatoes are tender, add (1) then (4) and sauté. Sprinkle on the flour and quickly stir.
- Add (A) and bring to a boil while stirring, then cook for 2 minutes over low heat. Add (5) and season with (B).
- Pour (8) into gratin dishes or other oven-safe cookware and place in a toaster oven for 6 to 7 minutes.