With refreshing yuzu citrus.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes +
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Place the salmon and (A) on a cooking tray.
Marinate for 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator while turning over occasionally.
- Cut the yam into 4 to 5 cm (1-3/4 in.) lengths, then cut into 1 cm (1/2 in.) wide sticks.
- Cut each fillet (1) into 3 pieces.
If using a one-sided grill, preheat it for 2 minutes, then grill one side for 5 to 6 minutes and then the other for 5 minutes.
For a double-sided grill, grill for 7 to 8 minutes.
Place (2) next to the salmon and grill.
- Serve (3) on plates, sprinkling soy sauce on the yam and yuzu citrus peel on the salmon.