This omelet has plenty of iron
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Cut the spinach into 3 cm(1-1/2 in.) widths.
- Heat the salad oil in a frying pan, then saute (1), add the Kikkoman Soy Sauce and remove the contents from the pan.
- Put the eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Mix (2) with (3), then divide it into two equal amounts.
- Heat half the butter in a frying pan and add (4) to make an omelet. Repeat and make another omelet.
- Serve topped with ketchup.