An iron-rich omelet.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Cut the spinach into 3 cm (1-1/2 in.) widths.
- Heat the salad oil in a frypan, then sauté (1), add Kikkoman Soy Sauce and remove the contents from the pan.
- Place the eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Mix (2) with (3), then divide it into two equal amounts.
- Heat half the butter in a frying pan and add (4) to make an omelet. Repeat and make a second omelet.
- Serve with a side of ketchup.