Omelet rice wrapped in yakinori seaweed.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Nutrition values do not include salt. Also these values are for use of 13 g/0.5 oz. of vegetable oil.
- Beat the egg together with the salt, then make scrambled eggs in a fry pan with the heated oil. Remove the scrambled eggs from the pan.
- Lightly clean the frying pan and heat more oil, then saute the rice. Add in the mixed vegetables and (A), then saute further.
- Using the yakinori seaweed as a wrapper, spread out (2) on top. Next place down the lettuce, strips of chicken and (1), and then roll-up all ingredients together. Cut into easy-to-eat pieces, and enjoy with ketchup if desired.