In the marinade and as a finishing touch, a double dose of ginger for utmost flavor!
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes +
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Cut the pork shoulder into 2 to 3cm (1 in.) cubes. Chop the bell pepper into bite-sized pieces. Remove stems and strings from the snap peas.
- Place the pork and (A) into a sealable container, then massage well and place in a refrigerator for 30 minutes. Add the potato starch and massage further to evenly distribute.
- Heat the sesame oil in a fry pan, add (2) so ingredients are not overlapping, and cook all sides. Add the bell peppers and snap peas and stir-fry. Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 3 minutes.
- Wipe off any excess oil with paper towels and add (B). Cook to boil down the liquid.