Ginger is used in both the marinade and to finish for more flavor!
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes +
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Does not include time to cook rice.
- Cut the pork shoulder into 2 to 3cm (1 in.) cubes.
Chop the bell pepper into bite-sized pieces.
Remove the stems and strings from the snap peas.
- Place the pork and (A) in a plastic bag, then massage well and put in a refrigerator for 30 minutes.
Add the potato starch and massage further so it is evenly distributed.
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan, add (2) so not overlapping, and cook all sides.
Add the bell peppers and snap peas and stir-fry. Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 3 minutes.
- Wipe off any excess oil with paper towels and add (B).
Cook to boil down the liquid..