The flavor of grated daikon radish makes up for less salt!
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Use a paper towel to pat the yellowtail fillets dry and then lightly cover with the potato starch. Divide the green peppers and eringi mushrooms into 4 pieces and divide the red bell peppers into 6 pieces. Grate the daikon radish and slightly drain off excess moisture.
- Heat 1/2 Tbsp of oil in a fry pan, quickly sauté the green pepper, red bell pepper and eringi mushrooms over medium heat, turn the heat to low, cover with a lid and steam-fry for 5 minutes then remove the ingredients.
- Wipe away excess oil in the fry pan with a paper towel, add in and heat 1/2 Tbsp of oil and pan-fry both sides of the yellowtail fillets to golden. Once cooked through add in the grated daikon radish and (A) then boil down the cooking liquids.
- Place (3) onto a dish and garnish with (2).