Add in a good serving of cilantro leaves.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Sprinkle (A) onto the chicken meat, place into a lidded heat-safe container and heat in a microwave (600 W) for 2 minutes. Leave to cool then divide into large pieces.
- Chop the cilantro into 3 cm (1.2 in.) lengths, thinly slice up the onion, place in water and then squeeze out excess moisture. Julienne the bell pepper.
- Combine together (2), serve onto plates and place (1) on top.
- Sprinkle on the roughly chopped nuts, mix together (B) and pour on using a circular motion.
Thinly sliced onion