Enjoy this seafood rice bowl with the refreshing flavor of soy sauce!
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes +
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Nutritional values calculated for consumption of 1 tsp of soy sauce per serving.
- Time required to cook the rice is not included in the cooking time.
- Time to cool is not included in the cooking time.
- This recipe uses ingredients for raw or semi-cooked consumption.
To avoid food poisoning and to safely enjoy home-cooked meals, we ask you to adhere to the guidelines provided by your local Food Safety Information Center for the procurement, storage, cooking and other preparation methods of food ingredients.
- Mix (A) into the still warm cooked rice vertically in a cutting manner (to prevent mushiness) and use a hand held fan (uchiwa in Japanese) to fan and cool to prepare the sushi rice.
- Slice the tuna and salmon into about 7 mm (0.3 in.) thick pieces and julienne the squid.
- Serve (1) into rice bowls, top with the perilla leaves, (2) and the salmon roe. Garnish with the daikon radish sprouts and serve with a side of soy sauce and wasabi paste.