A refreshing salad with Japanese ginger and soy sauce dressing.
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Wrap the tofu in paper towel and set aside for a few minutes to remove excess moisture. Cut into small cubes.
- Heat the mirin in a microwave at 500 W for 10 to 15 seconds to evaporate away the alcohol portion.
- Finely chop up the myoga, add (2) and the soy sauce and mix together.
- Remove stems from the tomatoes and quarter each one.
- Boil the edamame in water with a little salt (not included in ingredients) then allow to cool.
- Dress (1) and (4) with (3), serve onto plates and sprinkle (5) on top.