A hearty curry nabe dish with a slight kick.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Mix together the water and tsuyu from (A). Add in the curry powder and evenly mix together.
- Place (1) and (B) in a nabe pot and heat over low heat. Once boiling, remove (B), add in the grated ginger and mix well.
- Cut the pork into edible size pieces.
- Douse the atsuage in hot water to remove some of the oil, then cut into edible size pieces.
- Peel the carrot, then shave into thin slices.
- Remove the roots from the bean sprouts and tear the cabbage into chunks.
- Divide the spring onion into a few 5 cm (2 in) long pieces.
- Remove the hard root from the shimeji mushrooms, then break apart.
- Add (3)-(8) to (2). Enjoy eating while it is still boiling. If the flavor begins to weaken, pour in some soy sauce.
*Try adding Udon noodles.