Packed with delicious shiitake mushrooms and crab.
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes +
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Time to rehydrate dried shiitake mushrooms is not included in the cooking time.
- Slice the tofu in half, then into 1 cm (1/2 in) wide pieces.
- Soften the shiitake mushrooms in water, remove the stem and cut into chunks.
- Separate the broccoli florets.
- Thinly slice up the Japanese long onion.
- Heat some vegetable oil in a wok and saute (4) with soy sauce. Once an aroma emanates add in and saute (2) and (3). Season with salt and cooking sake.
- Add in (A) and (B). Next, add in (1) and the crab and simmer for 1-2 minutes. Pour in an equal part potato starch and water solution and stir well to thicken the sauce.