Lock in the umami of the vegetables
- Cooking time
- 60 minutes
- Nutrition information is for one serving.
- Add a dash of salt (not included in ingredients) to plenty of boiling water, then parboil the cabbage. Cool in a colander and thinly slice the core.
- Chop the carrot, bell pepper, mushrooms, onion, garlic and ginger, and minced the parsley. Finely crush the peanuts.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and saute the rice. When the rice becomes translucent, add (2) and sprinkle with salt and pepper and saute further.
- When everything is mixed together well, remove from heat. When cool, divide into 4 equal parts. Gently wrap the rice with cabbage and close them with toothpicks.
- Boil (A) in a small pot or frying pan, place the closed ends of (4) facing down, cover with a drop lid and simmer for about 15-20 minutes.