Enjoy folic acid-rich asparagus and enoki mushrooms wrapped up in meat!
- Cooking time
- 15 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Nutritional values calculated based on the usage of 5 g (0.2 oz.) of light flour.
- Remove the hard base from the green asparagus spears. Separate the enoki mushrooms into 10 portions. Roughly chop up the green pepper. Cut the kabocha squash into 1.5 cm (0.6 in.) cubes.
- Place the green asparagus into a lidded heat-safe container, microwave (600W) for 1 minute, allow to cool and then slice in half lengthwise.
- Spread out the pork, wrap the meat around (2) and the enoki mushrooms to prepare 10 rolls, then lightly cover with flour.
- Place 1/2 Tbsp of olive oil into a fry pan, pan-fry the green peppers and kabocha squash, then serve onto plates.
- Wipe away any oil in the fry pan from (4), heat 1/2 Tbsp of olive oil, place the ends of the rolls from (3) facing downwards and cook until golden brown. Add in (A) cook further and coat with the cooking liquids, then serve onto the plates.