Yam and soymilk make for a healthy gratin dish.
- Cooking time
- 20 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Separate the broccoli into florets. Peel and devein the shrimp, then pat dry. Massage in 2 tsp of the soy sauce, the mirin and pepper.
- Cut the piece of bacon into 1 cm (0.4 in.) widths.
- Peel the yam. Grate 150 g (5.3 oz.), then chop the remaining 100 g (3.5 oz.) up into 5 mm (0.2 in.) thick rounds.
- Add the soymilk and 1/2 tsp of the soy sauce to the grated yam and mix well.
- Divide (1) and (2) up evenly into 2 gratin dishes, pour on (4), sprinkle on the cheese and bake in an oven preheated to 200°C (392°F) for about 15 minutes.