Experience the deliciousness of chickpeas
- Cooking time
- 10 minutes
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Hon Mirin contains alcohol.
For individuals unable to consume alcohol, we recommend that you either do not use Hon Mirin or that you boil off the alcohol content prior to use (heated at boiling temperatures for 1 to 1.5 minutes).
※May substitute chickpeas with any kind of beans
- Parboil the rape blossoms in boiling water with a little salt (not included in ingredients), then drain in a colander and cut into 2 cm (3/4 in.) lengths.
- Cut the bell pepper into 1 cm (1/2 in.) squares and parboil in boiling water with a little salt (not included in ingredients).
Drain and set aside.
- Drain the chickpeas.
- Shave the Parmesan cheese with a peeler.
- Combine (A) in a bowl and use to dress (1)-(3).
Serve in bowls garnished with (4).