Easily prepare and enjoy this Southeast Asian dish.
- Cooking time
- 60 minutes +
- Nutrition facts are for one serving.
- Time to cook the rice is not included in the cooking time.
- Nutritional values were calculated based on 5 ml (0.2 fl. oz.) of soy sauce per serving.
- Roughly chop up the cilantro leaves, thinly slice up the onion and cut the tomatoes into thin wedges.
- Poke several holes into the chicken meat using a fork, rub in the cooking sake and salt and then set aside for 5 minutes.
- Rinse the rice, place into a rice cooker and add water as indicated. Pour in (A), quickly stir, place the chicken (2), ginger and long onion on top and then cook the rice.
- Once the rice is cooked, after removing the chicken as well as the ginger and long onion used for aromatic effect, mix the rice. Once cooled, cut the chicken into easy-to-eat slices.
- Serve the rice, chicken and vegetables with nori seaweed and soy sauce on the side. Sprinkle the chicken with black pepper and then wrap up the ingredients in the nori seaweed to enjoy.